About the Pendleton School District
The Pendleton School District serves approximately 3,150 students in five elementary schools, one middle school and one high school. There are approximately 1,500 elementary students (grades K-5), 720 middle school students (grades 6-8) and 930 high school students (grades 9-12).
- 2012-2013 Adopted Budget (pdf)
- 2012-2013 Board Goals
- 2011 PSD Annual Report (pdf)
- 2011-2012 PSD Adopted Budget (pdf)
- 2011-2012 Board Goals
- 2010 District Annual Report (pdf)
- 2008-2013 District-Wide Strategic Plan (pdf)
- 2009 District Annual Report (pdf)
- PSD Policy Manual
- Become a fan of the PSD on Facebook!
The PSD has distinct advantages not always found in districts of a similar size.
- Students in Pendleton schools always score well on state achievement tests. Traditionally, those students who plan to attend college score well above state and national scores on the Scholastic Aptitude Test.
- The PSD is staffed with many dedicated long-term employees.
Outstanding Programs and Community Involvement
The Pendleton schools have an outstanding music program with instruction in band, choir and orchestra at the middle and senior high schools.
Pendleton sports programs have long-standing reputations for winning, attributed in large part to the tremendous community pride, spirit and tradition. Many sports start at the grade school level and continue through high school with a positive attitude and thus a winning program.
The district also has many school-related clubs, organizations and extracurricular activities that give students the opportunity to be involved in their school and community. An aggressive DARE program, character education progam and gang awareness education is stressed at all levels.